The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Question posed by somone at an American-based forum..

You just saw your mother kill your father, but your father was abusive to her over the course of marriage of 23 years. Your father verbally abused in a tirade manner and physically abused her to make your mother's self-esteem go down. She faced depression and all the emotional battles within. You have not witnessed this, but experienced the abuse as well. You and her have struggled together through your father's angst and verbiage. So, you mother kills your father in the bed with a bullet to his heart. No one heard anything around your neighborhood and you and your mothers are the only one at ths scene.
Call the cops on your mom? Hide the body and runaway together? What will you do?Remember, it's fate when something happens. Millions of people die everyday for a cause that has no noble righteousness anymore. Thousands of people die from the ignorance of the high ladder nations. Murders are committed from foolishness and mistake.Was this homicide or if you can ever call it a homicide a heinous crime to be dealt with or was it justified at the end?Answer with smart answers you bungholes.
_____________________________
If I were you.. That is..
_________________________
What took Mom so long..

I would have taken matters in my own hands if i knew she had that notion of killing him.. perhaps it wasn't planned but the reason why I haven't finished him was i thought she still had some love for the old one.
Love that i obviously don't have.

Hmmm on hindsight..
If I had known she hated him I would have spared my mom the anguish of murder seeing her weakness of mind after the killing. I would have killed him without her knowledge..
Let her mind be free.
Or even hired a hitman but then again more would have been let in on the secret.I might have to silence the hit man instead after the kill.. it will translates to more trouble if the locus widens.

Nobody knows and nobody would miss my Dad seeing how he is. If my hadn't done it. Or I would have if she hadn't. Many I believe were in for the kill too.I could treat it as he has ventured off to another state prior to us leaving ours. And then leave town with Momma..

But the problem is disposing of the body.

There are a couple of things I should avoid like throwing him in the river and stuff. Fools. Bodies float.

Hmm seeing him as a dead corpse. And the deed has already been done. I would have to put my carving skills to use..
Delicately slicing him to prime cuts.. and having a cookout. The years of physical abuse has built up his physique I would say..I am returning a favour to the community, SCUMS like him should be treated like such.

I have done nothing wrong.
Indeed I should be honoured.A cookout it shall be.. complete with marinated meats seasoned with Cajun salt and delicate herbs.. sprigs of rosemary and olive oil seems like a good choice.. Ole style Texan BBQ would do fine too.

SPLENDID.

When would it be.. It must be soon. Prime cuts would not be prime if kept too long.. the meat is fresh and warm still.

My Trailer.. I would get a freezer to store them bones and get some battery water. To every state I wander to a couple of his legacy would be left behind.. Soaked in Battery water, the acids sure to eat them bones.. Perhaps some lye and other various chemicals would be good to disintegrate them bones too..

Will bones burn well?? Perhaps out on my journeys when I get cold at night.. his paternal warmth could keep me toasty.

Oh yes.. Momma..Hmm would she reveal her misdeed. I fear for her, her mind is not strong.. she might leak her secret when she is caught unawares. I would keep her safe with me. I would protect Mom, she doesn’t need to go through all these. She is asleep now. Perhaps when she awakes I could tell her it was all a dream to put her at ease.

But could I be worrying for nothing. Afterall she did pull the trigger.Not I.She might be stronger in mind than I thought.My only regret is that his blood runs though my veins. But then again his blood has ceased running and has turned cold.


Now where is my carving knife.
_______________________________

On a side note.. America is so huge..Honestly it would be easy to dispose of his body than in a smaller country...Sorry if I seemed gruesome..been reading too many thrillers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home