The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Well I can predict the weather..
* My Phalanges can predict the weather....BOOOBOOHOOOOHOOO

(*Darla Fent would be so pround of me!! I miss that dear girl..But i digress)

I realised it it called the Hamate..or is it Ulna carpal...
At not even 22..i have aching finger joints..at my left ring finger.

My husband must be a doctor.
To prescribe morphine to me when I am real old .

Or he must be God..
The ability to control weather...

But the thing is I love the rain.
The wet.. the cool.. the cold...gah..guess I will have to live with the pain.


I must have been a cat in my previous existence..apparently I sneeze uncannily like a cat..(have been mentioned a few times) and I love fish..

Nekonekonekonekonekoneko!
MMMMMMMMMEEOOOWWWWW!! Baka-neko..



This suddenly reminds me of a childrens' rhyme.

Watashiwa nekonoko neko noko
Omewa
A guruguru guruguru
Shikuka Pi Shikuka Pi
Shikuka Shikuka Pi Pi Pi.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home