The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Black Monday-.-'''

23 January- Black Monday.
My day was perfectly fine, almost joyous till it was killed by a lousy piece of cotton thread. I think the lady that threaded my brows has having a bad day.

BLOODY'ELL

I look like a Viet hooker along Joo Chiat with my over-thin-over-arched brows.
I think I look like the evil auntie from Grandpa’s Remedy. (Do you guys remember this book from Primary school?)

Not that I have anything against Viets really, but am stating the truth about the “businesses” around my friendly neighbourhood. (In fact I love Viets for coming up with yummies like Pho and Bahn Minh lol!!) So no offence to you Dave or any Viets that chance upon this.


I think I need to get a tudung to veil my face.
YIKES a double shot.. No offence to muslims..

*yikes I think I better run*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah~

7:40 PM  
Blogger dante wong said...

hehehehe.
Lalalalala.
Okikomi...For Our Dreams!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Cheraith_Issie said...

^^
Ahem.. too free go and update yours.

I've cleaned away quite a couple of cobwebs.
Unless u wanna keep them as decoration festooned over apple pies.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home