The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Of Karma and guys with pink bags

Bad. Nothing was averted. I have it full swing smacked right left back centre top bottom.

-Boss refused my increment. And I am barely speaking to him. It's like communicate only when necessary.And that too is very unecessary.
-Missed the Advanced theory paper by a blooody minute. So near yet so far cheesily apt.
-Paper more than a month and half to go. And i had vowed earlier NEVER to ever touch the damn book again. I suppose spoken too early. dammit.
-Jap Lessons. Forgot a Shukudai paper took a cab home in the morn.
Cabbed dwn to Paragon walked dwn Orchard to Delphi for lessons in killer heels.To see a note that the office was closed for the day cos the manager passed away.
-Fell ill.The works. Nose is peeling from too much sneezing.

I think its KARMA
- a shop auntie charged me 1.50 but the thingy costed 2.30 cos there were 2 price tags and i think the higher should be accurate.
-a cabbie returned me 7.30 when i gave him a twenty when my fare costed 16.70.
But in both instances i left and before i cld register the mistake.
-Karma lessened cos i gave my seats 2x to an old lady and another time to a pregnant lady.
-I gave a lady selling tissue some money.
-I was nice to Gregory.

Henceforth I will check my change more accurately and be nice. "The being nicer to Greg" clause would be very tough. Very very tough.

_____________

We were walking towards Marina Sq via Citylink to watch the fireworks. The me as usual having loads to carry, Gab was helping me with a bag. It's legit the bag was heavy.

A couple walked passed. The guy with a minimini lil bag in tow.

Me:" I really can't understand girls that let their boyfriends carry their lil handbags. Huge heavy bags,shopping bags I understand but little handbags i think it makes the guy look bad." Peiqi agreed.

Him:"ok Kinda sweet what"

Me: o.O erm ok.

I dunno if he was kidding or not but its hella embarrassing seeing a guy with a pink handbag. I feel bad for them really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home