The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Saturday, September 04, 2004

He fang shen shen..

Ni lai zhi he fang shen shen..

translated..

Please Identify yourselves when you leave a comment..

*coughs*

Thank You..

Anyway I am now in the departure lounge coffee bean.. loggin in from my laptop..hehehee

Man..I gotta go do the rescheduling for my Chang E's..lol...It is sooo embarrassing that you have to run about 2 sides to coordinate when you are dressed in ancient garb..garment.. that is pinky pink flowy..

I was telling Shufang..

Imagine if you are asleep and somebody dressed in a long flowy pink ancient chinese costumes..complete with ribbons and glitter..runs past...



What a ghostly apparition especially when the ghost gates are open..
Freaakkkky sorta in a funny way..
I have no idea what i am rambling but oh well you guys are used to it already...~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home