The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Friday, September 22, 2006

"There is something very attractive..."

A guy-friend said, "There is something attractive about a woman doing the dishes"

"No way, her hands are soggy, she's probably harrassed and messy. Washing dishes is a boring task. It' s chore for goodness sake"

I had to eat my words today, as I was buying Papaya and lemons(w00t!!) after borrowing some DVDs to have over dinner that "theonlyonethatrilesme" was preparing at home.. (He is actually still preparing it now in the kitchen.)

Anyway back to topic..

"There is something very attractive about a guy buying groceries."

Selecting fruits in particular. Makes him seem more.. what's that word.. not domesticated.. not real..ah yes more humble.

Perhaps that's cos the guys I know rarely step into a supermart unless uber-necessary..other than "theonlyonethatrilesme" of course cos he is either a closet-case or making sure that Place A is cheaper than Place B..And they are usually just waiting to be served.(OKOK My control and observation group is perhaps tooo small, so just don't scream BLOODY FEMINIST at me.. Am Bloody not.)

Well that statement above holds.. the attractive bit that is.. "if he doesn't have a ring in one and a pram on another."

Not that the lad I saw had. :)

EDIT: Ahh Chef-genes run in the family. Was pretty tasty I must say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home