The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Silence give me the rest that I need

From the madness, sadness

Reality. Grim.

Darkens the already dark room that I am in.



Pain erodes you inside

Gnawing to let you know that you are alive.

Alive is a state of imbalance.

Irony.

You are alive yet DEAD.



It hangs it does when you are alone

Searching aimlessly.

Groping for the last shred of humanity there is.

Only that there isn’t

Emptiness.

Just a hollow. Nothing.





The expired get forgotten trampled

On the frosty cement that swallows

Sinks deep into the depths of defeat.

They cry screaming.



I am defeated.

Truly I am, when I do nothing.

Because the futility gets to me.

This revelation though as hopeless as it seemingly is.



Cos changes don’t mean anything,Yet everything.

Cyclical or Eternal

Tumbling weed, crushed senseless

Scentless.

Nothing can make me weep.



For now there is Peace. When I know that.

I don’t mean anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home