The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

And there I thought i was intelligent

I just hurt the heel of my left feet by kicking the wall in anger.
I now limp.
I hurt myself and not him..WTH..
That is the STOOOPIDEST thing I have done in my whole life.
And there I thought I was intelligent.

If I died because I wanted to prevent myself from stepping on a DEAD leaf, that would have been more noble and worthy…
Then say losing a strand of hair because of that idiot.

But I almost broke my leg because of him. O_o

HOW STUPID..I am flabbergasted. Must be the mind altering effects of doing the research paper.

Man.. he is the only one on EARTH seriously that can rile me.
And all of you know who he is.. No need for introductions..
Should have spared the world from darkness when he was a babe in his crib.
I would then be made a Saint.

Saint Cheraithissie..
SAINT CHERAITHISSIE..Sounds good eh~

Lucifer or the Devil or whachamacallit would shudder at the thought of his name..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home