The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Sunday, September 18, 2005


I know they have all suffered
One day when I am gone
Please make them forget me.
I supposed if you’d known what I would become Mother.
I’d never Be.
The pain I bring.
The hurt I cause.

What am I Mother.
What am I friend.
What I am.
I is.
I were.
I being.

Mother remember when you decide on the next prototype.
Give I a bigger heart.
Give I a smaller mind.
Or rather don’t make me Be.

I am tired so tired.
Of Being.
Do I have faith in any god.
Do I have faith in myself.
Do I have faith in anything.
Do I have faith in faith.
That it is enough and simply as it is.

I believe in a maker.
And that I exist.
And even if I don’t,
Does it even matter.
It makes things easier.
Because there isn’t an entity Me.
And I is just an illusion of the other entity that exists,
That I Belong in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home