The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Of Trip,Of Home.Of Jolie.

OK..in a couple of hours time, I am off to M'sia.
Aside from the touristy stuff there are quite a number of press conferences and seminars to attend.And there is this Gawai open house thingy..no idea what on earth is that.O_o.I'll even be meeting the GREATEST A-GONG there.
Apparently the hotel I'll be staying in (The Regent)..according to resources its top notch.

And as always Batu caves is gonna butcher us all again.
Did i tell you guys Nick got chased by a monkey there.. (on a Weird note, in Indo, a monkey climbed on his back and peed on him lol)

Hmm actually am kinda disappointed.. it has come to my knowledge that Home is having the bash the same day i leave, though i can't exactly not go for the trip.
The least you could do is tell me eh......
Josh nvm
Wayne nvm
But Boss..tsktsk.. *SIGH*
And Angel..TSKTSKKKK*SIGHH*

And Sab you should have shuuushed.. Knowledge is worst than ignorance....



Anyway Mr Smith & Mrs Smith is funny and erm FUNNY.
Whole new way of looking at spousal abuse.
Even that Brat guy wasn't all to bad. At certain moments i actually did find him pretty darn good this time.Wouldnt be surprised if the Brad and Angelina Jolie thingy is true
MAN..I'll go les on her ANYTIME. Pronto.

How can anybody be ooooooooooooooooozing sensuality every sec.
How can anybody look like THAT.So yummilicious.
AND OOOHHOH SOOO SEXY I'll be damned.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Cherisse had best go to bed..

CIAO BELLASSSSSSSSSSSSS.
MUACKZ

ps:Khim don't worry too much ok..it'll blow over *hugs*
ps2:When is Cherisse that petty. As mentioned only ONE can rile her.KIDDING BABES.
HAVE A BLAST!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really strange. We all thought somebody told you! And I remembered I told you! All of us at one point or another told you! Weird kid.

btw, it was a humongously exciting party! and you missed it ;P

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"MAN..I'll go les on her ANYTIME. Pronto."

MY SENTIMENT EXACTLY!!!! Caught the movie too. Damn! She's FINE!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Cheraith_Issie said...

No worries babe.. things have been a whirl too for ya. And was just fooling around.. lol i knew quite a while back from Sab of the thingy but not the exact date. AND YEAH THANKS AH for reminding me that i missed it. -.-

2:50 AM  
Blogger Cheraith_Issie said...

FINE. JUST FINE??

CAN YOU DO BETTER THAN FINE. GOSH!

And Babe..I don't exactly like to share my things.

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home