The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I say sleep you go off to sleep I say.
The streets are a danger.
The eyes they lurk.
The ears they speak.
The mouth they blind.
The feet they lame.


And the lil ragdolls and gollywogs come a-marching.
Wretched.
Sparrows Falcons Frog and Earwigs come a- leaping.
Tinseled.
GoGo.GoGo.GO..

Sleep I say.
Resistant log weatheredbeatened
Nono.Nono.NO.
But they come. They wound.
They gnawspitguffawscreamglarecussdamnreprimandcommandtearscratch
Dripping joy acidic.
Oh your stony heart.

Thought Barred.
Senseless
Numbed.All Gone.

Nono.Nono.NO
Wretched.
Thought wrong.
All flawed.All the time.All here. Not gone.
Throwing confetti strips of honey gold a-glitter.
Blinding I. Me.
Pain.Stubborn I open.
For a moment.
Closed.
I remain.
_________
I learned about Gollywogs and Earwigs from Enid Blyton. So did you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home