The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Ello elloz..The Malicious Devil speaking

Haven't been updating for quite some time. My Bad.
Started on three entries prior to this but left unfinished..too lazy too uninspired or just self censorship.

While some people write for the public. I write for the private.
While their repercussion come in way of public furor.
Mine would shaken my worldly existence as those nearest would see my thoughts clearest.

But I have decided.
I write the crap I write, You read the crap I write.
Take it at face value.
Take it as rants.
Take it whatever way you want it.
Manipulate it. Thow it back at me it.
*shrugs*

Not that there are much to my thoughts anyhow.

Mwahahha.. It's the Malicious Devil speaking not me..
If you read my worldview paper you'd understand.

Once I find that camera wire thingy and upload my photos.
I'll present that bloody bugger that left many bites on my feet/legs..my soles especially.
Revenge is sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home