The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Soggy Silly me thanks all.

Thanks dearies for the greetings..I was pleasantly surprised.
*BIG HUGS* Feeling better too.
With your well wishes..I'll live on the coming year with grace. I hope.
And Cherisse needs a lil prodding when it comes to remembering birthdates..hhehe.. you guys should know by now

Also remind me to get numbers from you guys..been getting weird messages from weird people..one example..Florence Lim from East Lake APA??
I do know a Florencce Teo from Westlake and we weren't exactly the best of friends..sick joke eh~
o_O
_______________
Sometimes things happen...it just hits you TwacK!
Like a GIGANTIC cold and soggy piece of Onde Onde sticky and with the gula melaka oozing out. (btw i hate that stuff) Not a pretty sight and not a nice feeling too. I don't like it.


Sigh~ hmm..it never should have begun i guess..
It's weird and unsettling somehow..someway. I don't like what's happening. I know I don't matter. But still I don't like being pushed away,brushed off and left hanging..sorta..not exactly either.
GAH.. Doesn't matter~ I am afterall a babbling insufferable idealist.
That exists somewhere in time? Somewhere at least i think. Tooowooooomba ~shrugs~

But do I?
Exist.

__________________
A sidenote on existence
Hmm...
A person is defined greatly by the accumulation of memories and experience.
True.
Hence, this is to say my existence from your point of view is based on your memories.
But people forget.

So then I cease to exist.

SWEET.
________________
A pretty quirky..weirdy entry yet again..but just a random babble (Courtesy of Chlorpheniramine,Bontacid and whatever colorful crap they're feeding me)
*yawnz* Its just me eh lol~
The soggy silly me.
*sneezes*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home