The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Friday, October 01, 2004

Airport Musings Part Deux

Singaporeans are a bunch of cheapskates.. if they know that something is for free they would wanna get it.

1)Situation1: Spend 80 bucks and get a mystery free gift.

They would try their bestest to chalk up that amount in one receipt to get the FREE GIFT..
Regardless of what it is and what they spend on.
If all they need is like 5 bucks to reach the bare minimal, they would get something that costs 5 bucks in the airport that would normally cost less than a dollar outside.

AND Yet they complain when the taxi-driver short-changes them of 10cents.

"Just now ah.. when I was taking a cab yah.. And I gave him 10 dollars you know.. AND I WAITED FOR A WHILE.. Hmmp the taxi Driver actually wanted to cheat my money you know..Did not want to give me back my change. 10 cents is not money ah..EVERY CENT counts okie"

Taxi Ride $9.90..
Bill given $10..

GAH *slaps forehead*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) Situation 2 Airport staff..never be too nice to them lest they take advantage of the situation..aka ITS FREE WHAT!!

"EEYY..ChangE..Chi Bao le mah?? Aiyo..hen xin ku Orh.."
Translated: ChangE have you eaten. Hard work yah.."

Cherisse thinks:And the vultures they attack..with feigned concern

"Wo you lai le.. *smiles apologetically*
Translated: Here I am again

Cherisse thinks: Isn't it obviousO_o Aren't your legs tired from the walk to my booth??

"My colleague dare not come over. Here are the receipts..What is nice ah.."

Cherisse thinks: This is like your 100th time to the booth..even with loose bowels I don't run to the loo that often


"Can don't draw not.. you give me what you have la..."

Cherisse thinks: That was rhethorical.. you would insist no matter what i say..

"The yellow colour is nicer.. aiyah this receipt for $800 bucks let me have more draws okie"*smiles sweetly*

Cherisse thinks:If you smiled any sweeter.. i would hit you hard..I mean HARD..yes HAARRDD"

"Bye..Wo deng yi xia hui lai..Xie Xie ah Chang E"
Translated: "Bye..I'll be back later..Thanks ChangE"

Cherisse thinks: Yes..yes..No doubt about about it..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What is happening to me..Cherisse mean MEAN..

Bad company BAD..

*GLARES*



]

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheraith_Issie said...

Heeyyyyyoo..
Fiona Apple..that comes to my mind when ever i see you..
Your cheeks..REDRED *pinch*

May i have your blog link too??

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home