The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Airport Musings Part Un

Our Airport is BIG!!
Never knew that till i walked down the gates looking for standees and I was far from covering many parts of it.
But surprising though i was dead tired. I enjoyed myself.
______________
At Departure area D.

I had a chill..It was totally empty unlike the other gates.
And I felt a montrous wonder as I walked down the empty aisle..
Nary a human in sight.
I felt like a character in an RPG game.. like Resident Evil or Parasite
Eve.. It was like a scene outta Langoliers(sp) or 28 days later.
I was alone.
But somehow it felt right.
It was beautiful empty.
But airports are supposed to be filled and bustling with energy.
And there I was like an intruder in the quietness and emptiness..
Breaking its silence and rest
I walked out of that area with a smile.
Though it was that single moment,
I had witnessed the calmness and rest of of a building.
(Oh well a section at least!!)

The rest of the airport was full of activity and renovations.

_________

Korean ajummas that don't understand English are pretty rude and demanding.
Japanese Obachans that don't understand English are the cutest lil' things.
Cute guys are with not so cute ladies.
Cute Ladies are with not so cute guys.
WHY??Opposites attract?
Or it gives the more attactive of both genders an excuse to prance around.

The weirdest lot of people in the airport are male Middle Eastern men. Will explain.
____________________________________________

Stay in tune for Part Deux..Will be back after a nap..AND TUITION..*mutters*
____________________________________________


...and on a side note...
Envy kills the purest of souls..it makes them vile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home