The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Friday, October 08, 2004

My human failings are too glaring...

It's been a long time eh..we haven't spoken for such a long time.
Funnily you always called when I needed someone most. I have been running away for so long..too long..I have been too selfish eh..
Time for me to do what i ought to do long time ago. I could do so much to change.. but now after so long an absense..hmm i really don't know.
Time for me to grow.. no wait i am grown up, no more excuses, no more whining.. taking it all in stride and as a learning experience for me to grow.
I have been to close minded not to think of these trivialities as little trials that i have to go though to make it me..uniquely weirdly me.
But have I known all the time and chose not to seee it in that perspective.
just because i was too selfish and self centred or gumbly just because i did not like to be taken for granted and under appreciated.

JUST LIKE OTHERS.. they want to be appreciated and not taken for granted too..as people reach out to me i should reach out too..I haven't been the best friend hhahah..My friends get it worst from me.. Brutally honest and when it doesnt hit.. i just move on..
I should learn to look back eh..Brutally non-chalent too i am..

I shall strive to be a better friend.

I mentioned this before.. Don't have too much expectations of people.. they are bound to fail you..(and i never ever did practise what i preach eh..most of the time.)
And many people live by different ideologies.
Mine perhaps is of the selfish kind.Cos sometimes.. I have failed many people too when they have expectations of ME. Or rather there are some things that are implicit yet is always there.

Perhaps as you said..She might be the strongest one of all.
That I am to guide her..??hmmm..
My human failings are still too glaring..too weak too cowardly too selfish too scared.
Who and how am i to guide.
Ahh Cherisse is rambling wooohoooo..
Yes it is my trademark..*stamps*

"Silence just speaks forth more at times, just that quiet mutal "

And if i did WHATEVER I WANTED.. the whole world would be a crazy place hahhaha*rubs palms* MUAHHHAHAHA


I am tired i really dunno whzt what i rambled..
Your fault o\_/o"


* edited this morning after reading hahha did you know i feel asleep right after hiting post..sleepy Cherisse no good..lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all learn from the ppl around the gd the bad and e ugly :) glad I could be of help... Give yourself the wings to soar

ailsa

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home