The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Anyone?

Before Sunset.

Ethan Hawke, Julia Delpy
Sigh~
Anyone??

And No not you Ailsa Tan Meiling. I am not tagging along with you and your Hubby.
-.-
Never. No way. lol
____________


I feel like I need to work myself up to a good cry or a scream. It's when you kind of feel this weird vague sadness and you can't quite shake it off. Only thing that really helps is a good, long, hard, cry.
Then perhaps.. All fine and sunshine.


I feel kinda "stuck", though. Lol. I probably need to unwind and go rent a really sad movie.

Giddyup heehaa woohoo..Hurrah for melodramas.*shrugs*


Oh Well..hmm..I watched Underworld and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen recently.
Rented of course, Cinenow is just like a 5 minute walk away.
Kate Beckinsale was HOTHOT.. Always liked her (Lovely snotty accent too.)
LXG’s set design, graphics, and effects were AWESOME..
And MINA HARKER WAS PETA WILSON from Le Femme Nikita!! (Ahem Birkoff was CUTE too.But anyway..)

But eh.. Both storylines needed some spicing(?) up a lil’ though. No depth.





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two thing no one dun never use mu full name. No two hello I do leave my hubby at home okay :P

Hope the sun will reign once again... until then hang in

8:59 PM  
Blogger Cheraith_Issie said...

Thanks *hugs*
Oy..you drunk?? I thought i was the queen of typos!!
Whoopeee..
And ALLOFYA Just you wait .. I'll infect the world with bad typing and i'll reign.MWAHAHA. (Sorry insomnia tends to make me weird too)

3:41 AM  
Blogger Cheraith_Issie said...

oooooOOOh..i just realised. "no one" was "number one" and etc.
OK..My BAD..yikes. but STILL there were typos..HHMMMP *insists and smirks*

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND yes i am stained for life poor me

2:21 PM  
Blogger Cheraith_Issie said...

And HOLA.. Who got stained here? I'll try do some cleaning up O_O but likely irreversible.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home