The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Dog Tired but fun

OK..i'm dog tired but It's been fun really..

Just hope there aint no retribution..the things I've commented about people's physicals in this week have been more than i have done for my entire life.. Till a week ago that is.

Flat Chests, small lids, (sounds like me eh...I fit in 2 of the Unconventionally Beautiful AKA euphemism for UGLY category plus more..LOL)

I'VE BEEN STARING AT BOOBIESSSSSS
And MAN I HAVE BEEN STARING AT BOOBIESSSSSSSS

Guys would love my job no doubt..*coughs*

Cept for the M-bitch part..my ears they ache, my fingers they itchy to detract my nails and scratch.
Met a couple of pretty nice people there..
One's like an energizer bunny running on high.. looks like she might run low soon and flare up but she doesn't.. at least she is real she has her mood swings. That's good i suppose.

Another is another bunny that speaks loads but has good intents really.. hmm..Things not pretty cheery on the homefront though..

The boss is another Bunny running on stable mode most of the time..tiredless.. Doesnt seem to need much sleep hence explaining the huge-ass cool glasses.

And did I tell you the office is fuschia PINK.. YES

The walls the name cards the notepad shelves etc.
Angel wd feel so at home here

As for me I've learnt quite a bit of here and there.. gabra sometimes..tired too but..I guess not bad of an experience
AND I FINALLY GOT TO NEWTON MARKET..
dumbasswhatisthebigdealmanjustahawkercentresheeeeshgetalife
buggafaceandturkishareeurasianssheeshgogoogleitanduighers
tribesareturkishdecendentsamiwasntwrongandtothinkialmost
doubtedmyknowledgebutallthankstodasforthelongasslectures
onturmenkistanandallandwhat'swiththedealthatidon't
smokedrinkandallsowhatifi'mallgoodygoodycomparedtoyourguys
BUTwaitlikeicarewhatyouthinkinNinnies.


Mom wanted me to get outta of the house for fear of I lazing not doing a thing.. and now i am rarely home and she's like mmmmmmmmhmmmmm
Oh well..I like it this way..

And tell me why I am so bloated..not feeling but literallly am..and my left ring finger is hurting AGAIN..I hate them arthiritic joints..I can't even turn a door knob without feeling the pain..

Gah.. gtg to work now.

Ranting's over. Nothing much to look 'ere.
SHHOOOOOOOO.

2 Comments:

Blogger dante wong said...

That paragraph......I know you intended it to have a tone of frustration, but even the Tim Falcon find it very hard to read
:p

1:52 PM  
Blogger Cheraith_Issie said...

T'was meant as such really.. Not for the clinically insane or just mortals in general to decipher.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home