The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Friday, November 18, 2005

The signal has been interrupted.
Normal transmission will resume soon.
Sorry my bad Tmr never came.I will post them soon.

Someone walked past today and gosh.. he smelled good. And Dee smells good with Lux too :). Had a great time last night.Took a cab to work today. YES AGAIN. And Guess what There are Good people after all. Someone gave me his cab. On hindsight..If my worldview of Good and Bad was simply based on Cab-snatchers and Cab-givers.. What would Prof. Leo Werneke think?

Mainie got a scholarship for her PHD.. IMPRESSIVE eh..
Protein strains in Anaerobic Media.I know nothing about that.
But I do know about PEE STAINS DUE TO ACROBATIC PROCEDURES. -.-'''

Famale toilets are worse than males ones. Just visit Bean's. And some mozzies there got lucky.Drank mucha me blood.8 on left 4 on right. Cat can attest to that.
Itchyyyyy.

ok fluff-a-bit. Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home