The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Thursday, March 09, 2006

One of the greatest puzzles in my life.

One of the greatest puzzles in my life.

“Why can’t I stand Kristen Dunst?”

She’s blonde.
Is a Hollywood star, Earns big bucks, has acted with A-listers.

Was smooched hugged and carried around by Mr Pitt, Mr Cruise.

Was in an apparently acrobatic kiss with Tobey McGuire (I didn't watch Spidey cos of her and according to loads, am missing out on a good movie. I cringed through a lovely Eternal Sunshine on the scenes she appeared.I switched to another channel when Wimbledon was screening on HBO.)

And even for the fact that she was together with Mr Gyllenhaal.(He's better off with Miss Zhang-though she's another one that makes me cringe especially when she speaks English)

But these are not reasons to make me jealous or cringe or “eekiiiish”

And for the life of me, I have no idea why she makes me cringe. I have an intense dislike (its not even a like or dislike) I just find her irksome.

The likes that I would love to put my hands around her and strangle or pull her hair or pinch her face or whatever. Somebody..(I can't remember who)says she reminds them of a blonde Ah-lian.

Should I concur? I dunno. I have no cares really on what diminutive forms she resembles.
I swear UPON MY GRAVE.

I have no reasons for this dislike. I just can’t stand her.

So Mr Eri-que or whoever. Am not trying to convince you guys that am not jealous of her (NO-NO-NADA!!) butthat I SIMPLY HONESTLY can't stand her.

PS: Mr Eri-que. Congrats on the proposal WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
So exciting and happy for you guys but Man i gotta say this.
It was totally predictable dey on your choice of dates.
Tsk can you be more imaginative than that. You're lucky Alice accepted. It was a matter of time anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home