The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Saturday, February 24, 2007

tHread-the- Miles

Jason asked me just now what is it I wanted to do in future.(Thanks Bud.)

And this question I've been asked to death a million times.

And this question I've questioned myself to death a million times.

And then suddenly in the shower just a couple of moments ago...

I realised what is it I wanted.

:)

It'll be a tough dream to persue.

I'll need courage, wisdom, grace, and divine intervention.

Y'know...It seems so blur and foggy. Yet it's plain clear to see.

What I've done in the past and present are just little signposts and lessons to guide me to where I will be. Just that I've never realised it till a moment ago.

Now its just up to me and my battles. And tHread-the-Miles till I reach my destination ;)

Fightingg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home