The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

DON'T Scream. Whisper. Or don't talk at all.

It's a binding contract to fool yourself and the world that things will be alright.
I sure hope they do. It did not work once. But it might this time.
You say pray. Some say Good luck. I say DON'T EVEN FALTER!!

"Don't do it to make you happy.
Do it because you are happy."
As much as i maintain that..It is inconsequential.You and I know it best.
But hey who am I do speak. I'm me myself and I. Alone. :)

I don't need an answer.
Nobody needs an answer.
You are answerable only to you.
And again. Don't make decisions based on the expectations of others and wanting approval. Cos when things don't go well and i am not saying that they would not, you'd be bitter.
I am bitter enough. Don't need more to join me. Bitter doesnt need company.

And don't you dare scream bloody murder at me again. It's my page my words my thoughts.I ain't pointing no fingers.

YoYo Peace out. Am off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home