The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Am back.....

It's been awhile since I blogged. Yes I blog for work but it doesn't count. And I don't get to ramble. Rather I still do but its just less rambly. What inspired me to come back??
I dunno really.. i was just blog hopping just now and I miss just making sense out of nonsense, writing snippets of poetry, prose and putting them in a store room.

Since I started writing for a living, I've not written about my life. But rather written about peoples' lives.
It's a lonely thing. Writing.
You're like a voyeur. Observing looking into people's life and affairs. And you hope you never get written about because people would see how empty you are.

Maybe it's just me. Am just a tugboat running on empty.

I am a commitment phobe. I am pretty sure I've said that before. Thats why i never complete things even though i know they are important or helpful to me.
Or maybe I am the sort that doesn't like endings.

Even if they are happy endings.

Is this fear of endings a result of my fear of commitment. Or are my fears a result of ending a commitment.

Simply because I don't want it to end?

Ailsa said that am Type A when it comes to work and Type B when it comes to life.

Is that a good thing I don't know. But it ties back to commitment again. I procrastinate when I need to make a decision. Not all the time but well most times.

Ok so yes I ramble. I have off tangent thoughts all the time even as I type this out.

I need to head back to real work, somehow I gotta churn it out tonight. And I have chuch tmr.

Oy vey. (That's Jewish hmmm is that considered blasphemy)

Nights to all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is good is bad and bad is good... Cos all things inherently are just double edged swords...Having commitment issues is nothing new and no one is spared... Just knowing that sometimes all it takes is FAITH...
And courage to work out disappointment...

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home