The rambling escapist with clipped wings

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Freak it. I hate nightmares.

Ok this dream scared the hell out of me. It's the meds I tell ya. They make you hallucinate and crazy. My ribs and shoulders are aching from the coughing. Too bad they don't build muscles and abs.

I was at work before it all happened (as in the scary part)and I was calling this person but weirdly he did not exist in this certain company and that had been taken over by Julia Gabriel. It was formerly a recruiting agency. (Cat was the one that took the call and spoke to him 2 times but i was busy and so I did a call back later. Same number but that person did not exist.)

This person had a 3 namer. Cant remember.

So off I went home. Back towards my old home in AMK weirdly though I knew in the dream I resided in Hougang.

But within the journey I got into 4 car accidents. Met up with Mdm Peh (she was in one of them) and another friend..Weiling I think from primary school. She was talking about birthdates and that her's was a noth or two exactly after mine(I have no idea if it is true)

Got home and fell asleep and in my sleep I had a dream too. I had a rod in my hand that was forced to me that turned into a serpent and back into a rod. And voice over thingy started where this “being “ forced me to answer. “Do you believe.. Now Do you believe!” (Loud booming even evil sounding)I think I refused to answer or said it very reluctantly, And in the dream images of flooding, catastrophe and all were playing consecutively with the rod and voice.

I woke up and I had a maid.I think it was my old maid Yati. I sorta knew that I was dreaming about the previous thingy but the current dream still felt real. My dad and youngest brother were at home.
Suddenly there was a huge earth quake as I stood by the window. i saw felt everything shaking.

In my head I was thinking “Oh shit it is all my fault. 4 accidents the dream and now the earth quake. “

The lights were still working. I was rushing to pack all the things I could for first aid. And supplies. Halfway through the bloack fell to it's side. No one seemed to care. Told my bro to call my mom no one seem bothered. Father went over to the next block to share his ointment and was still taking it easy. The next block was on fire so was our block but it stopped quickly. Then the stupid alarm rang and I woke. Damn.

I was so afraid in the dream cause it felt so damn bloody real.

(Just googled to symbolism of rod and serpent. Freak it I didn’t even know it existed? Did I read it somewhere way back that caused me to dream it up or did it appear in my dream just like that?)

Freak it. I gotta go to work with my aaching body.

EDIT: Ok Now am back to bed. No appointments set for me contrary to what was said by The Doc. I gotta try to pull myself out to see the doc later. Am done with all my sunflu, cirrus cough syrup, lozenges. My ventolin pump still works thankfully. Need more stash. I wonder how am I gonna go for food reviews the next few days or conduct interviews. Wish me luck darlings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home